I felt the baby move yesterday for the first time while I was at church! I was just sitting enjoying the peace and quiet (Cody stayed home with the sick girls) and I felt a little lump of pressure very low on my middle right side all of the sudden. I don't like being pushed around so I pushed back- and so did the baby! The more pressure I applied the more it squirmed, so cute. Okay now that I think of it, maybe it's mean to poke a poor defenseless little baby that's trapped and has no where to go, but the things a mother must do for some proof of life...Late last night Cody was able to feel it move around as well so I know I'm not nuts. I can't believe I'm feeling it already, this is the earliest I've felt any of my kids move around and I'm especially shocked Cody can feel it to. Either this baby is going to be another over 9 pounder or one fierce little fighter, maybe I should stop provoking him or her??
I won't say WOW! That's so early to feel la' peanut, because I know that makes you made. But Yeah for moving baby I think that's very cool. I don't think it's a soccer player, I think it's Kung Fu Fighting. hehe.
ReplyDelete♥ :)Rachel
thats the one thing I will miss not having anymore babies. (I am too old for delivery and being up nights!)
ReplyDeletehow exciting!
ReplyDelete♥ That's one of my favorite parts of being pregnant! When I was prego with the twins it was crazy watching them roll around!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I always loved feeling my babies in utero...it was a treat.
ReplyDelete