Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh Martha...

If she could only come to my house and decorate for me. I love all her spring decorating ideas but I'm just a titch too lazy to actually do any of them. They are so simple but so cute at the same time. I love simple and cute. Here are a few of my favorite ideas that I want to do but probably won't since I'll be knee deep in dress making for the next 3 weeks. If anyone does them send me the link so I can see!



Love this egg idea, how cute is that!




Or this would be a fun thing for the kids to make, and super easy.




When I hold my fancy black tie dinner party each guest will be getting one of these party favors (yeah right, but a cute idea anyway).




Or if you actually know how to knit (I'm jealous by the way if you do) these are super cute. These are from the Little Cotton Rabbits blog and she shared the pattern for free, how sweet of her!

For my visiting teaching ladies I'm going to give mini egg cartons filled with eggs that have plants in them. Also a Martha idea but no picture to share so I'll just have to fill you all in when I actually do it in a week or so. Hopefully none of them read my blog, I'm almost positive they don't but if I visit you and you do read my blog act surprised when I come o.k.!

Before I go I have to share that my uncle who's in his early 30's is in the ICU right now in a coma waiting for surgery. He has a heart condition that got the better of him unexpectedly Thursday night so please keep him and his little family in your prayers for me.

3 comments:

  1. We are thinking of your Uncle around here! Hopefully you get an update soon.
    Now the Knit Eggs! Freaking cute! I think I am so in love with those. Cute Easter ideas.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your uncle and his family will be in my prayers. Since I have so many new imaginary blog friends, I have alot more people to pray for. It makes all my imaginary friends seem more real. hehe. Take care. Keep us posted how he does. I love those knitted eggs. I wish I knit. And please post a pic of your VT plants, I may want to do it also. Maybe for April/spring month??? since we are all running out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ Those eggs are very cute! However I bet they're a pain to knit!

    Well wishes for your uncle!

    ReplyDelete