A double post I know but I don't think I've shared enough craziness lately, some of you probably beg to differ and wish someone would medicate me, but I just had to share something really random that really bothers me this week. It is after all my blog and since I treat it like a journal I have a duty to share all of me for posterity, quirks and all so here goes...
Has anyone else noticed my widget baby floating out of it's bubble? I've seen his/her little head peak out of the bubble more than once. This really really bothers me, enough so that I almost want to take it off my blog. The kids think it's actually a movie of the real baby though so if I take it off I think it will be devastating to a few of my brood. I just wish it would stop crowning and stay in it's little grey home. That's a Baxter for you- stubborn with an unusually large cranium.
And with that have a great weekend!
Okay, don't you remember Addison's widget doing the same thing? I agree it's creepy and weird,
ReplyDeleteHe seems kinda jumpy today, are you O-D'ing on the chocolate? :)
R.
I am always looking at the count down days, I am going to have to be more aware. Interesting. We will see if its the same for your actual little one.hehe.
ReplyDeleteBridget sorry but i think is funny,if it makes you feel unease take it off,we'll survive hehe, i just wanted to say hi and send you a hug from NYC
ReplyDeleteRosa.
♥ I've only noticed it one time... i think it's umbilical cord looks a little weird though! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat, now I'll sit here and watch it until I see it do that!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like that widget, but haven't seen the 'delivery'!
Great, now I'll sit here and watch it until I see it do that!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like that widget, but haven't seen the 'delivery'!