Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nothing good comes from a bacon and chocolate high...


With the exception of a really fun birthday girls night out and cheap diapers. Happy Birthday last night Melissa! She blogged about our night and I don't think I've laughed as hard in a long time. My face still hurts when I try to smile. That may be because I was out until 2 a.m. on a school night and my face is tired but it was worth it- every minute. It was so much funnier in person but I guess you had to be there... we made a few people in Denny's blush, good times!

Tonight I'm headed off to another installment of "Quilting 101" so wish me luck. I'm still not convinced I like quilting yet but it's improving a little.

4 comments:

  1. I had a late girls night last night and there is no sleeping in for moms! I am impressed you get out two nights in row, yeah for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'm so going to need a girls night now. I'm so jealous of all the laughs you had!! I see a night out in my future!!

    P.S. It's also fun if you can make someone tinkle on themselve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, Good times. Your birthday is next! What to do, what to do.

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ I'm totally ready for another girls night out birthday party! Luckily we won't have to wait too long! :)

    ReplyDelete