Just a friendly reminder to Lysol your cell phones. I am a fanatic when it comes to hand washing but you know in moving you’re digging up stuff, mucking around in other peoples previous living space, not to mention all the cleaning chemicals that go with all of that so somewhere in there I contracted some fantastic face disease. Well not really a disease, I don’t know what it is, but it looks great on me right?
Maybe it’s the 50 layers of make up I cake on everyday festering on my phone as well, all in all every phone in my house got the ol’ swab down and q-tip in alcohol detailing. Thankfully that picture was taken a few days ago by yours truly without make up so my cheek is looking much better today. YUCK!
I've got a lovely leprosy bandage I crocheted to send to vietnam but i'd be happy to share with you. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are doing better. Thanks for the reminder! My daughter came to me just yesterday with the same kind of thing going on on her left cheek. I think it's swabbing time! It doesn't help that it has hit AT LEAST 100 degrees here since FOREVER! seems like anyway...
ReplyDeleteAnn
nice reminder
ReplyDelete