Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You might be a redneck…

 tractor

If you wash your tractor at the car wash.  Only in Eastern Oregon and any other towns that boast a population of just over 2,000 can you get away with this.  I’d like to see someone do this in New York!  I’m all for it though,  I would rather see a nice shiny one than a dirty one any day- just wish it wasn’t my only view from out my front window.   I have a sudden urge to sing “She thinks my tractor’s sexy”. 

Just my random share for today, can you tell I’m procrastinating something ;).

5 comments:

  1. you think that is bad...my dad used to have us wash the livestock in the car wash just before 4-H shows! we used dawn dishwashing detergent and the power sprayer!!!

    i came to your blog because of the apron dress pattern, but stayed because it is fun to read! thanks for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happened apon your blog for the first time today! I live in Ft Worth, tx and this is a site I see almost daily here! I can't wait to see what you blog about next you have some great projects:) thanks for sharing. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too came to your site for the great tutorials...stayed because you are SO funny! Thanks!!
    You have to ask yourself - how did that tractor get there? It had to get there somehow!!! Maybe this way - This is how it is in my town - You know you live in a small town (pop. 600) when you see tractors causing a traffic jam! Or you are late getting to school or work because the stupid tractor won't pull off the darn road!! (I'm not bitter...)
    Thanks again!!! I can't wait to read more...now get to work on whatever you are putting off!!! Hee Hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious! My husband grew up in a town of 3000 and people frequently drove around town in the tractor. Very funny to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats fantastic! The best one I have seen was a guy with a bull/cow in a trailer that he was washing????? Not sure why, maybe he was on the way to a show. Wish I had had my camera that day.

    ReplyDelete