Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reason #256 why my kids are the best.

They consistently make me breakfast in bed.  I mean all the time.  Not every day but at least once a month I get woken up to a gaggle of children giggling and trying their very best not to spill anything.  Some times several days in a row.

Today’s cuisine was luke warm mint chocolate water, cold burnt toast with butter, and cold peach oatmeal which I think was made with water and then thinned with water all served on our finest first dishware and Christmas plate with lovely hand written notes.

01Breakfast

I usually choke down what I can but today I woke up not feeling well at all, I have a splitting headache and I was up with it all night so I just wasn’t that hungry.  Luckily Kaci was and ate a piece of the toast and Jeremy ate the rest.  Some day I’m going to miss this, and the fake yums!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I don't think I could choke it down either, but that is super cute. BTW, if you're wondering who I am, I am a fan...but I got your link through my friend Lindsay, your cousin-in-law. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just precious. I love little notes for little ones with instructions like "turn over"...so cute.

    ReplyDelete