Monday, July 13, 2009

20,160 + minutes without internet

 

I survived 2 entire weeks without internet and 1 week without a home phone.  That would have killed me dead about 2 months ago, or at least I thought at the time that it would have. You know what though,  I really started to like not being at the beckon call of whomever rang for me these last few weeks so if I don’t answer my phone for a while you know why ;). 

I had over 1000 blog posts in my reader!  Did I really read that many in 2 weeks before? I just had to delete most of them and start over.  I don’t have that many extra minutes in my day to catch up.  I have some serious internet evaluating to do… anyhoo I had a couple of projects I held out on and scheduled posts to show them while I was away, but when I got on the internet last night I noticed that nothing posted and they just disappeared.  Here I thought you were being entertained and amazed by my talents but no, blogger ate them.  I’m a serial deleter and I delete everything, mostly pictures, after I post or print them so I don’t have the pictures anymore and I have absolutely no idea where those projects are packed away so I teased you once again.  I’ll have to show off some time next week when I start seriously unpacking.  Here I go teasing again, but I’m getting my craft on Tuesday so sometime soon, hopefully very soon I’ll have something fun to show for it.

Ah the joys of the internet- a wealth of information and frustration and a great place to burn time you don’t have. Oh how I have missed you!  Kind of.

2 comments:

  1. Missed YOU! Glad you're back but you do bring about a great point. . I need to reeval too. Maybe then I'd get more creative time in???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Internet is a blessing and a curse! It was nice to have a few days of peace. Can't wait to see your new projects.

    ReplyDelete