Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home sweet Home

 

So you want to see my new house?  How about a peek?  I will not show anyone, even if you bring me cookies and ding dongs, the inside yet until I at least have more than a trail in the boxes put away.  I might be swayed by some pistachio pistachio ice cream... no not even that would get me to open my front door right now.  It's a mess but when isn't moving that way.  So here's what it looked like in April before we moved in.

 

00003house

 

The only difference between then and now is I hung my flowers and tomatoes on the porch and all the green grassy stuff is dead.  So as you can see we have our work cut out for us.  We knew what we were in for before we moved and thankfully it was already started so when it's actually ours we'll dig in big time. I hate to think what it looked like before the previous family started because I know they did a ton of work.  I just shuddered.  

Should be a fun adventure- I'm kidding.  I'm more the "straight out of the box" kind of girl.  I don’t fix things, I make them so it’s a good thing Cody is game because he has a lot of work to do ;).

I'm going to miss this house, even if only for it’s skin.byehouse

(Raising my hot chocolate mug) Here’s to new adventures and central A.C.!

 

5 comments:

  1. Needing work or not it's an adorable place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, adorable. Looks like it has great bones. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite cute and those picture windows are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - can't wait to see the transformation you and your DH make to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Central AC is the best. We love it!

    ReplyDelete