Monday, July 27, 2009

Falling in love with a loaf.

panda-bread1

I saw this post today about panda bread via Ohdeedoh and the 5 year old girl in me started plugging in her easy bake oven. I have to make this! I’m not a fan of green tea (lets just say my stomach isn’t) so I will probably use food coloring instead. Panda bears were my absolute favorite animal growing up so I think that has something to do with it too.

I might have to be a complete show off for the first day of school and make some panda bread sandwiches… oh I can see them calling me for every homemade treat this year ;).

If you want to make some the original recipe is here and needs to be converted to Fahrenheit and cups. Not that big of a deal for something so stinking adorable. I’m going to use my favorite go to bread recipe and food coloring. Ah, good ol’ red dye #40.

I’m off to soccer games and getting ready for an ice cream party, dance classes, and more soccer tomorrow. It never ends. Have a great bread baking Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Too cool. . I might have to try that in my spare time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. I am in love with this loaf too! My little sister LOVES pandas! She's getting this! (I agree about the food coloring also.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My daughters school mascot is the panda. I will have to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you changed this bath mat! It is just adorable. I will have to remember this as my bath rugs are starting to show their wear.

    ReplyDelete