JoAnn had an awesome sale, I just wish I would have had a little more time and $$ and I could have done some serious damage. I found everything I need to make Kennedy the cutest girliest quilt ever (top and back with trim and thread-everything!) and even got some scrapbook paper, material for a new belly band for me, and some funky orange fabric for who knows what all for under $25. I love awesome fabric that's on sale, it makes my heart sing and my sewing machine quiver. I miss having a place to shop here... sniff sniff.
The Anniversary dinner was fantastic. It looked great, the food was awesome, I brought a ton of it home for today including an entire bottle of Olive garden salad dressing- Tina I LOVE you! Almost everyone was able to come- we missed you uncle Joe and family and Kira! I loved seeing my family again. I didn't love the slide show they played all evening. It was great except for the picture of me in a Halloween costume I had to wear to work when I was pregnant with Jeremy, as if being a pregnant adult wearing a ridiculous costume wasn't enough. Thanks mom. The funniest thing about the evening was when Grandma and Grandpa opened their gift. The kids decided to send them on a cruise to Mexico so they filled a gift bag with self tanning cream, sunglasses, sun block, a model cruise ship, and fake passports with their names on it and they still didn't understand what was going on, so cute.

~Mary~
~Cody and Kaci~
Kaci was a monster yesterday and we noticed when she finally fell asleep around 8 that her cheeks were red and she was warm- great. So I stayed home from church with her today and I just hope she didn't infect anyone yesterday. Most people gave her a pretty wide berth, she kept screaming and hitting so I'm pretty sure no one will get it ;o).
sounds like a fun day, I love that the grandparents still didnt get what the gift was. I LOVE cruises. We went on our first this year and they are the best!
ReplyDeletecute material! I know who to talk to now when I need to make a girly quilt if we ever have a baby girl around here.
ReplyDeleteSounds like the trip went great! Glad you got to visit the mother ship aka.. JoAnn's, wished I could have shopped with you, although I was there in shopping spirit.
ReplyDeleteThat cracks me up that you grandparents didn't get the cruise gift. Are you sure they should go, out of country, they may not return. just kidding.. Kinda.. :):)):):):)
♥Rachel
Fantastic fabric! Oh how I want to buy some new, pretty fabric! THOSE are your parents? They are so young!!! (no, they didn't pay me to write that!)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the fabric:)
♥ Looks and sounds like you guys had a good time! Can't wait to see the quilt! The kids all look so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh Bridgie I soooo know you came late so you wouldn't have to help!!! If you would have been earlier, you might have had to help and then you would have missed JoAnns, so....... you so meant to! Still love ya anyway!
ReplyDeletehi i live en Venezuela but ilove your blog i want ask can i refer you blog because your ideas are amazing excuseme for mi english but is too basic i hope your answer and again i love your work
ReplyDelete