Friday, April 4, 2008

Halfway


Today marks the beginning of my 20th week- I'm officially halfway done baking this child, YEAH! I feel great (and fat). The big ultrasound is set for next Friday and hopefully this baby will cooperate so we will know what we're having. I'm not big on surprises, seriously, not at all. I'm not mean like some of my in-laws who find out and not tell so I will be sharing when I know ;o).

What do you think, girl or boy? According to the old wives tales this is what I've come up with so far- 'cause it's scientific and stuff you know.

If you get moody during pregnancy you are more likely to have a girl.

If others can tell that you are pregnant when looking at you from behind, then you will have a girl.

If the mother's age at conception and the year of conception are an even number, the baby is a girl.

If you suffer from acne during pregnancy, you will have a girl.

What side does the mom-to-be lay on while she's resting? If she lies on her right, it's a girl.

If young boys (pre-school age) ignore you, expect a boy.

If you dream of boys, you will have a girl.
A girl!
(~I say boy though~)



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay what I meant to say, seeing as my grammer was so fabulous before.
    Folklore, I mean Old Wives can say what they want. I Think Jake is in there for Jeremy's sake, that boy has earned a brother!

    You look great too!

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ You look like you have a little volleyball in your belly! It's very cute!

    Soooooo.... Maybe you need to try the swinging ring test! J/K :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Cant wait to hear what IT is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your belly! i think is a boy but i'll wait to hear from you, hugs, Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! Congrats on the halfway mark, don't blink she'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete