*A typical photo session in the Baxter household, including the problem of the missing son who will have to bear the wrath of the camera after school ;o)*
Ok, that fit throwing picture of Mary. That is so freaking funny. I know it wasn't at the time. That picture is now a classic in my book. Cute shots of all 3 though. Don't feel bad about not getting a ton of great shots. You should see the amount of crap o'la shots I have hidden on my computer. I have M.A.N.Y. If only I had 1 child, than my photography life would be perfect.. Okay maybe 2...
Love the pictures, you spent quite a bit of time doing hair and it all looks so cute! I have a hard time getting them all to look at the camera is a photo session and have concluded that I prefer the action shots of them...it reveals the true child!
♥ They're so cute! I love Mary's hari cut!
ReplyDelete♥ Oh and I love Kaci's little piggies!
ReplyDeleteOk, that fit throwing picture of Mary. That is so freaking funny. I know it wasn't at the time. That picture is now a classic in my book.
ReplyDeleteCute shots of all 3 though. Don't feel bad about not getting a ton of great shots.
You should see the amount of crap o'la shots I have hidden on my computer. I have M.A.N.Y.
If only I had 1 child, than my photography life would be perfect.. Okay maybe 2...
:)Rachel
the first one makes me sad after I quit laughing. hehe Great picture story.
ReplyDeleteI love the 'expressing one's self' photo...I have a young one who is big on 'expression' also... glad to see other mom's take these kind of pic's too!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Getting 3 kids to gether for pictures is more of a chore than a photo shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, you spent quite a bit of time doing hair and it all looks so cute! I have a hard time getting them all to look at the camera is a photo session and have concluded that I prefer the action shots of them...it reveals the true child!
ReplyDelete