Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Be still my heart...

My most favorite quilt is being given away next thursday- eek! THE quilt that I'm going to try and throw together in crib size for mini me. See the pretty pile of fabric in the post under this one... it's for that quilt, I just wasn't going to admit it until mine turned out some what close... I didn't want to put her perfect quilt to shame. I think it's the cutest quilt ever and I'm double crossing each finger and toe hoping I win because I love it that much. I really need it for when the baby gets bigger, or just for me to wrap myself up in it's cuteness.

If you would like to try and take it from me, I mean win, go head over to Camille's Blog (of Thimble Blossom's fame) and enter. Don't forget to tell her who sent you so I can cross my toes three times. If you do win I hear quilts make the best baby gifts ;o).

4 comments:

  1. I just went to Camille's blog and signed up to win your quilt...lol

    I did give you an extra entry for sending me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so funny. I saw the other pictures of ones other people made, some were really cute, some a little puckery.......ooops. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable! Now I want to try to make one! HA! If only sleep wasn't mandatory. I will go to the blog & leave your name:) Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an old door that I love!
    It is in perfect conditon so I put it in a corner with a wreath on the left corner and a clock hanging down thr front with ribbon suspending it. It is super cute. If your door is not in that great of shape-then you can cut in half-add some hinges and some shelves and then it is a super cute corner shelf. Just paint the shelves so they match the door. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete