Saturday, December 1, 2007

A small army...


It takes a small army to get my house ready for Christmas and lucky for me I happen to have 4 kiddos which in my book constitutes a small army, maybe a tiny one but an army none the less! It being the first day of December and all, I decided today's the day to Christmas-ize. The tree is up and ready and all my little troops are more than ready to help. They can't wait to decorate the tree when dad gets home and have been cleaning and re-cleaning so they're guaranteed a shot at putting on the star, the grand finale.



I have a weak spot for a man in uniform (who doesn't?) so a few years ago my mom bought me a huge nutcracker. Word got out that I liked them and now I have a box full of them. I love them all- especially this little drummer. He's so cute and crazy looking for a little guy who's only 1 1/2" tall (little man syndrome I'm guessing).



I finished all my bling animal ornaments- YAHHHHOO! There's 19 in all in 7 different colors but the squirrels are my favorite.
.



Except for this homely thing, I know she'll be one I end up with and will never use, one of those "looked cute in my head" type of things.
.

Back to the workshop I go, I feel like an elf making purses and more purses!

2 comments:

  1. GO Bridget GO!!!!! I need your craftyness to rub off on me. I can't wait to see your tree. You were not kidding when you said you had some nutcrackers. Very cool!

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your nutcrackers. Very cute. I like the bird ornament the best I think. And the little star dangly is very cute. Can't wait to see your purses!

    ReplyDelete