Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it's Christmas eve tonight! This is my favorite night of the Christmas season. I love the excitement, the cookie baking, the candy making, playing games, reading the Christmas story about Christ's birth, and just being together with my family. Tomorrow is usually about the gifts but hopefully it will be about so much more. It's been snowing today which is exciting, maybe it'll stick and we will have a white Christmas. I thought I'd show some pictures Cody took of the kids dressed in their Christmas dresses, oh and one suit.


I managed to finish the last Christmas gift today which is such a relief. I made a mommy and me apron set with spoons and an apron ornament for the person who's name I have on Cody's side and freezer stenciled a sparkly Christmas shirt for Ashlyn to wear tomorrow. It should look cute with a white long sleeve underneath. I realized late last night she's the only one without a deer shirt so I whipped it out while I was wrapping gifts.





Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas full of fun and family!




2 comments:

  1. Mercy you have been busy.... Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Talk to you soon.

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pics of your children. Love their coordinating outfits as well.

    Wow, love all your handiwork. Your aprons are gorgeous and I love how your deer turned out.

    ReplyDelete