Thursday, November 29, 2007

My favorite season!



I love, love, love the snow. I hate driving in it and I wouldn't want to be stuck in it but I love being cold. I love the fluffy wet snowman snow. I don't think I could live in a place that didn't snow. It's the first snow this year that actually "stuck" from the day before and it's still snowing. The girls and I decided to walk to school and I got a few cute pictures. Mary was way to busy to be bothered, she loves it as much as I do!
.

3 comments:

  1. Love her pants! Brinley wore hers yesterday! Cute Pictures too. I just love her girls.

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry what I meant to type and failed to do so is I JUST LOVE YOUR GIRLS!
    There that's better.... sorry for the blonde moment. I really must spell check before I click submit.... Oh well you know me.

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had spell check on the comments section that would be so nice. Maybe a grammer check too. I mess up all the time.

    Her parts are very cute. And the little hats are very cute also...

    ReplyDelete