Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fun finds...


I know Christmas is just around the corner but I just couldn't resist getting this book "The Daring Book for Girls". It is so fun! I would have loved this book when I was little- who am I kidding, I love this book now. I truly think it's a fun book for girls of all ages. It has a million different things from history to sewing to how to play basketball in such a fun format it's not a chore to read any of them. Plus, it has a sparkly cover and I'm drawn to sparkles like a moth to a flame. I've been totally done Christmas shopping since Tuesday so this book is really for me, I mean for me to read to the girls ;o).

I ordered the "Dangerous Book for Boys" for Jeremy for Christmas but it was a dog biscuit product so I'm not sure when it will get here. I thumbed through the pages of one at the store and it looks just as fun as the girl version. The boy one includes how to be a pirate, a bit of fun boy history, how to make fire, wait a minute- I may have to censor that page out- what was I thinking! I noticed they have these hardback books relatively inexpensive at Wal*Mart (where I got the girl book) and I highly recommend them. Maybe a last minute gift idea?

3 comments:

  1. I saw these but should look at them a little closer now that I have read this on your blog. Way to go you shopping enabler. :):)

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was flipping through these the other day in Target. LOVE THEM! And oh yes, I share your weakness for sparkles, yes I do, genius marketing. : )

    ReplyDelete