
Or at least the kids think so. I put in Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus - gotta love $3.50 DVD's-and they were hooked. It came with four pairs of 3-D glasses and you can watch it in 3-D or when the glasses get lost, eaten, then crunched you can watch it the normal way. Jeremy who's not a Barbie movie fan even though there is a villain has watched it twice. Even Cody had to give it a whirl but I swore I wouldn't post the picture, but it's cute too!

Kaci ate the thingies that go on your ears (I can't think of the name right now, how dumb is that!) so I stapled elastic to hers so they looked more like goggles.
I'm off to prepare my lesson for Sunday and cut out a Christmas gift so have a great Monday!
Emma loves all the Barbie movies. 3.50 is a great price. I need to also do my lesson for Sunday. I've been a huge slacker. But I got Eliza and Olivia's Jammies cut out tonight! 2 down and 2 to go! HATE cutting out! Hey I know you should just come over here and teach my lesson for me too! :)
ReplyDeleteI am loving that picture of all 4 of them. It looks like a mug shot.. Makes me laugh. So cute though. Good luck on all your "chores" today. May the luck of happy children be on your side.
ReplyDelete:)R