Once again you'll have to humor me and read a double post but I have to write this one down for posterity. It's been a busy day today and Jeremy had a soccer game that was out of town so by the time we got home I was ready to put them to bed. I forgot I promised them a snack so I popped some popcorn and told them that as long as they didn't fight they could stay up and finish their snack.
Well they were bickering and tattling and I just felt like throwing in the towel because I knew they were going to go to bed soon anyway so I laid down on the couch and pretended to sleep. Mary thought that was a funny game and came over to wake me up. She pulled my eyelids "Open you eyebrows mom" and shook me. I still didn't come to so she proceeded to tell me "You're not sad, wake up". Still no response so in her little mind she did the next best thing, because when your mom won't wake up it's an emergency, she decided it was time for a little mouth to mouth resuscitation. One quick puff and I was alive! I had my eyes closed so I didn't see it coming and let me tell you I "revived" extremely quickly. That little nut, at least I know that if I'm ever in dire straits Mary knows what to do. Kids are great.
Ok that is too FUNNY! Glad you blogged that. Did she learn how to do CPR off of MR. Rogers? :)
ReplyDeleteTalk to you tomorrow!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry I deleted my last post my grammer was a little off. So here it is again...
ReplyDeleteThat was freaking hillarious! I to am glad that you posted again. I needed a good laugh!!!