Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to School Giveaways

While surfing tonight I found a few giveaways that I thought were fun for back to school. Who doesn't love a good giveaway, and they are so girly and pink to boot, I wish everyone luck!


The first one is from Momagenda on Life from my laptop and they are giving away a Kitchen Folio and a Momagenda daily planner from their site. When you have four little kids with a couple in school any form of organization is a good thing and I definitely think these are good things. My biggest tip for back to school organization is to start the kids in their school routine at least a week before school starts. That way you won't have any trouble with tired kids or cranky kids on the first day (or cranky mom either). It also doesn't hurt to make a ton of waffles and freeze them ahead for quick breakfasts.



The second one is on the Two Moms in a Blog site from Koo Koo Bear Kids , here is your chance to send your little princess to school with a personally monogrammed Funky Plaid lunch box of her own - or keep it for yourself. This is just the cutest lunch box, I can totally see Ashlyn packing this to kindergarden! After checking out their site I also fell in love with the kids playroom kitchen. AAwwwhhhh, girly stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Hey:) Thank you for stopping by and entering our contest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I am LOVING that lunch bag!! I will have to remember this one for Brinley next year as she won't eat lunch at school until 1st grade. So thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete