I'm back from my short blog break and it's past 1 a.m. and I can't get to sleep. What is it about trying to go to bed when your second half is gone? I can sleep just fine by myself anywhere else but my own bed. I'm such a baby, really, and this house still kind of freaks me out with it's creaks and cold wood floors and recycled everything. I would sleep on the couch with the t.v. on for company but then I can hear Jack rabbit who is totally nocturnal playing all night and it sounds like someone breaking in. I need a big burly dog or better yet a big burly Cody.
Anyway my week has been just fine and not as stressful as I thought. I ditched a bunch of projects and the ones I decided to do I was able to finish really quickly. I really just decided that I put way too much on my plate this week and I'll do as much as I feel like I can handle and that's good enough. It's so freeing to just say "no" every once in awhile. I still can't say no really so I say maybe instead but if you ask Brittany that means it really won't happen, smart chica. I'm focusing on Mary's birthday and even though I can't make a graham cracker horse barn and cupcake fillies (yes I was really going to do that) she's going to love it. I'm also trying to wrap my brain around getting school supplies and clothes rounded up before school starts. I just need to do some shoe shopping and get a few layering t's for both kids now but I was really stressing about it yesterday and today (p.s. I have a great Children's place online code for 25% off if anyone is interested). I'm going to Boise on Saturday for my itty bitty brother's baptism so maybe I can squeeze some shopping in and finish. I can't believe school starts in 3 weeks. Let me re-phrase that: Hallelujah and hip hip hooray!
Glad to see your back to blogging!! Sorry about not sleeping, ya should have called me I was up reading. I don't mind it when lloyd is gone, I get the whole bed to myself :)It's a good thing. Well off I go gotta run my morning errand. Oh and I would take Karaoke....I always love a good laugh :)
ReplyDelete