Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Found treasures


I was going through my pictures earlier today and found some pictures from Joseph that I forgot to post. Before we left mom needed to pick-up something for grandma at Bi-Mart and I found this adorable little cricket appetizer tray for only $2.25! He looks so cute with my baguette bread all lined up ready for spinach dip. MMMmmm spinach dip- He has a good home here. I also nabbed this great pedestal bowl thingy (that's the technical term) at my great grandma's garage sale. It was only a $1 but she wouldn't let me pay her, she's so cute. I also got a cable knit sweater and I couldn't bring myself to tell her I'm going to cut it up to make baby booties. Maybe I should have so she would let me pay.



Here's a picture of Grandma and I right before we left. There's absolutely no family resemblance and I'm pretty sure she used to be a real strawberry blond (good thing she doesn't have a computer or she'd slap me for that one) but I swear we are related.



I told them that I wanted a picture of them before we left and they just had to keep nibbling on those junior mints so this is the picture I ended up getting. *Mom I swear they all look like this*
Too funny, good times, I'm glad I was the one behind the camera!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! Love the cricket! He is cute and is a complete match to spinach dip. You are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family resemblence!!! You guys all looks so much a like! :)

    ReplyDelete