
The tooth fairy visited Jeremy last night and he was super excited when he woke up. He was laughing as he told me about the note she left him and the bundle of quarters she must have packed on her back because it was tied up with dental floss. Jeremy's tooth is apparently her new mailbox.
It's not as exciting as the visit of 2000 where the tooth fairy got in a rough and tumble match with my little sister Brittany while she was sleeping and had such a hard time getting her tooth out from under her pillow that she lost her wand and left it behind. I wonder if Brittany still has it? Who knows, Ashlyn is a very wiggly sleeper so the tooth fairy better prepare and make an extra wand or two just in case. I have a feeling she'll be losing another wand in the great scuffle of 08'. I love this age!
What a great tooth fairy! Cute.. Finally losing teeth! Better hope the tooth fairy has lots o' money in her tooth bank.
ReplyDeleteVery clever! Such a cute tooth fairy. :)
ReplyDelete