Friday, July 27, 2007

Two posts in one day...

Blasphemy I know but I found a project I had favorited and deleted and found again that I thought I would share so if I delete it again I have it saved on my blog at least. It's a super cute and really easy mini book that uses 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11" and the instructions are really clear and full of pictures. I have way to much letter size paper left and need to use as much of it as I can so I can have an excuse to buy more 12x12".
http://www.lovebugscrapbooking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8542&sid=1da0525963e1dc8cc4a0002bfd62b0fe
I had to edit and add another album I just found that I'm going to make. It's really cute and looks easy. The instructions are great and they give you a free template for the library pockets. I'm such an enabler but it's going to be fun!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I always wonder what to do with so many of the left over wallet size pictures. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete