

I'm a real soccer mom, I don't feel that I should be because I rarely wear women's button down shirts and khaki pants with little tennis shoes and I don't drive a mini van but the sad truth is that I am just that- a soccer mom. A suburban driving, pony tail wearing, clapping and yelling, snack packing, sweaty player hauling mom. I like to think I'm one of the younger hotter ones though! Jeremy's first real game was today and now that he's getting older he gets to play on the big field with goalies. He did extremely well. Last year he did the chicken dance during the games and made grass angels and this time he stayed focused and really enjoyed the game. I'm so proud of him! He's quite the go getter and in every picture he's the one in the yellow shirt sliding in to kick the ball, even if he did fall down several times "on accident". He kept asking me over and over "did I do good mom?", of course he did- he's the best!

On a side note I finally finished a pair of p.j.'s for Ashlyn. I made them huge so she could wear them forever and I smocked the top with elastic thread so it would grow with her to. Now I just need to make a few more but by the time I get sewing again it will probably be flannel pants weather. I did make this without a pattern though so I'm patting myself on the back. Now Mary wants some. Gotta love $1 a yard fabric, I might have enough to make all of them 2 pairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment