Sunday, July 1, 2007

Goodies all around!


Yesterday was so fun, thanks Melissa! We scored some major scrapbook bargains because the Scrapbook Station in Pendleton was closing. It was just by luck that we ended up going there anyway and it was their last day. Everything was 70-75% off and it's the newer stuff including some new idea books. The Daisy Bucket wasn't as thrilling, everything looks expensive when you've got bags full of bargains. Now I have some major organizing to do. It all looks so pretty fanned out on my new craft table (thanks Cody!!) that I don't want to put it away just yet ;0) .

I also got my replacement sewing machine part in the mail. HOORAY! To break it in I made the kids each a desperado mask. Jeremy had to have a matching plastic knife holder so I whipped that out to. I feel so happy - I can sew, I have a table full of new shiny fun stuff, and the kids are happy to. Does life get any better?? Now to put it all to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment