I'm still learning so much as far as computers and scrapbooking combined are concerned but I finally learned how to stitch my 12 x 12" layouts together today, hooray! That's never been an issue because I used to scrap 8.5 x 11" but now that I almost always do 12 x 12" it was becoming a real problem. All I have to do is hit one stinking button- go figure. The ironic thing is that I was looking for a page I hadn't photographed yet and all I could find was a checkbook cover and an 8.5 x 11" page I did at Melissa's house last Friday. Now I really want to scrap some new pages just to try and stitch them together on the computer. Off to find some cute pictures- in the meantime here's the page I finished and the checkbook cover. I had to scan the cover because my camera is MIA so the ribbon inside really isn't crooked and I swear the browns are all the same color. Some things are better photographed.
I know that you posted this a long time ago, but I havent been able to post! What a sweet picture af Ashy! I love this layout.
ReplyDelete