Saturday, June 16, 2007

A little famous


Our little baby is just a little famous. If you blinked you would miss it but I'm still saving this one for her baby book. It was in Tuesday's paper so I had Cody go to his parents house to look and sure enough, Kaci's little scrunchy face is right there in the left hand corner on page 2. It shows up so much better in person, my scanner doesn't like newsprint.




We have people taking pictures of our house constantly and I know I'm in some one's photo album in my p.j.'s. I turned around one morning in front of our window and saw the flash. I feel like a celebrity, but not the red carpet pretty pictures. More like the ones you see in the inquirer and the star about how they've let themselves go. I'm just glad they didn't get me for the paper, I was still sick and I looked really bad! I'm sure if Kaci were old enough she would be embarrassed because she's making a scrunchy face so I'm going to save it for her to see when she's older. I think it's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment