I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, especially today, so I don't have anything flaming fantastic report but I'm feeling like a bad blogger by not posting something. I was going to make Ashlyn a couple night gowns with some knit I've had laying around for a few years but I always feel worse in the evening and that's when I have time to sew so it might have to wait until next week. I've been itching to sew something though. I really want to make a couple outfits and I've joined a fabric co-op so I can get the cute designer fabric for pretty cheap but I'm lacking on the time and energy and dinero side of things so I'm just going to have to make due with what I've got. It's about time I use my fabric stash anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to post some cute pictures of some summer jammies next week (crossing my fingers). It's stock show week with a parade tomorrow so I'll have some pictures to post I'm sure, if I can drag my sick self out of bed by 2:00.
On a side note- Congratulations mom!! Her doll kit sales were over the end of May and a little bird told me she did an awesome job and her dolls sold very well, YEAHHH! On to the next head LOL.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThank's Fzy Tail!! I just wish the next one were so easy!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom