After a little prodding, I've been told I should post some of my scrapbook pages. I've been waiting to scan my pages for two reasons. The first being that I actually only have one page that is totally finished. The rest lay in a pile waiting for journaling and most have been waiting there for at least a year. The second reason is that I don't know how to scan my pages and I didn't want to take a picture of them because I take really bad page pictures. If I wait for either of those things I'll never have any pages to show off so without further ado I present my unfinished, unjournaled, really bad photographs of this years scrapbook pages. I actually like the pages but I feel I'm not doing them any favors with the bad pictures. If anyone has any tips for scanning let me know!
And...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTER DIRECTLY UNDER ME BUT NOT MY ONLY SISTER!!! She's a happy and healthy 2??? -one year younger than me :0) .
No comments:
Post a Comment