That shirt is deceiving. My belly is so low I want to sing "does your gut hang low, does it wobble to and fro" every time I walk. I feel huge but I've been told I don't look it. When you can't see your feet or stand up without assistance it's hard to believe. I'm 23 weeks this week so about 6 months (I think). I feel, well pregnant so I guess that's a good thing since I am. There are two things I hear every month I go to the doctor and I'll share them because those of you that haven't had children yet need to be prepared for what you'll hear later on- "Wow that's a yellow purse" and "With your weight gain... try to slow it down". If I were a gambling woman I would place a bet that I'll hear that next time to. That's the extent of my Dr. visits.I have enough diapers already to change an army of babies and I'm slowly adding to the clothing pile but I have to tell you, I really thought I was having a girl so I'm still adjusting to needing boy stuff. I gave Jeremy's stuff away a few x chromosomes ago so I need to get cracking! He has a name but I don't want to start a family fued so I'm not going to post it until it's legally his. We haven't decided on a middle name yet though.
I think that about wraps it up and the next update will probably be to show you my chubby little guy! Of course you'll have to wait until November for that ;).
Awwwwe!!
ReplyDeleteI hear you about the doctors visits! Well, not the yellow purse part but the weight gain. I'm about ready to tell her that if she mentions it again I'm probably going to explode. I'm pretty sure I've figured out by the 4th kid that what weight goes on must come off =)
ReplyDeleteAwe, adorable. btw, I typed in everydaychaos(dot)blogspot today. Check it out. I cannot believe what popped up on my screen. (Kid appropriate, don't worry) So bizarre what "Everyday chaos" is blogging about- I mean, really? Kidney stones?
ReplyDeleteYou look REALLY good for being on number 6!! I hope I'll look that good if I have that many!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous, darling. No kidding. . . I see no fat. . .just baby. Now I am off to eat something because it's almost 11PM & I am still up. May as well eat, right?
ReplyDeleteYou look like I did when I carried mine, low and mostly all baby.
ReplyDeleteThat was 20+ years ago and I still remember...LOL
I'm still amazed at patients that I deal with and yesterday I had one that was 7 months, little and all baby.....but didn't know she was pregnant. She came in to the clinic for no period since Dec and weight gain in the stomach.......
amazing.
Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest