Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm a little late in posting my button project for July, more stinking computer issues. I'm not going to bore you with how I'm going to light my computer on fire tonight and make plastic tasting smores over it. I'm going to show off my Button Shop Creative Team feature that I did for Monday.
I got a sampling of the "Sweetie Tweetie" buttons and I know I say this every time but they are completely adorable. My kids are constantly asking me if they can eat Tessa's buttons so I thought it would be fun to put them on a cupcake apron for Mary, my little chocolate loving buddy. I love how it turned out and think I need one for me. Not a maternity one though so maybe next year ;).

I'm working on a few things for next week so maybe I'll give a sneak later this week... if I can pull it together!

Have a fantastic Wednesday. I'm off to light up the ol' Dell! Anyone wanna pass me the Hershey's bars?

P.S. Unless we get if fixed tonight I'll be checking my mail and stuff once a week, so really I'm not ignoring anyone. I might die of internet withdrawals.

2 comments:

  1. Tessa's buttons are the most adorable things ever. You do a great job with them. I have 2 sets and have only used a couple cuz I always want to just stare at them. I have big ideas tho for some dress's for the kids for this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute apron. Love the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete