Monday, March 1, 2010

Button, Button, Who’s got the button?

I have them and my gosh, I could die and go to heaven. Well maybe not because you can’t take things with you when you go and I would want to take these-

Color Crazy” Buttons from Tessa Ann

00colorcrazybuttons

The minute I saw these buttons I new she made them just for me. I know she did, she just didn’t know it yet ;).

Today is my Creative Team Spotlight over on Tessa Ann’s The Button Shop Blog. I shared a little about myself, which is very hard to do by the way when you don’t want to sound like a dork, and shared my project using her super fun handmade buttons.

00tessaannoutfit

Ashlyn found a shirt at the store that was *sigh* another character shirt. That girl just might kill me. I thought the design was cute, the colors were fun, the character junk not at all. We fixed it up using fabric and tulle flowers and polished it off with the color crazy buttons. I love it and she adores it.

00tessaanntopside 00tessaanntopbuttons

These are my favorite part of the entire outfit.

00tessaannshoes

I made the knit fabric pom poms and glued the buttons on. I love the little black and white hearts against the pink poms.

Thanks again Tessa Ann! I can’t wait to get busy on next months project… it’s going to be so darn cute I can hardly stand it.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS LOOK!!! You did a great job covering up the character and making it totally unique and super cute!! I'd love for you to add it to our El Cheapo Shirt Challenge here:
    http://getyourcrafton.blogspot.com/2010/01/el-cheap-o-shirt-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your creation, Bridget! So stylish and creative :)

    I'm delighted to send you buttons to play wtih :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons! i want some :) your going to show me how to do some of this stuff right??!!
    love ya
    kira

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your character cover-ups. Character clothes are so obnoxious, but you make them look cute.

    Those buttons are adorable!
    And I almost finished my apron top, but then I had to pack for Disneyland and such, so I'll have to finish when we get back :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute way to make the shirt a one-of-a-kind! You are just so clever. you and the rest of the klan. By the way, your model is just a cute as can be too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool Bridget! You continue to amaze and inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks just great! I am having fun with fabric flowers right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ SOOOO cute!!! I love those! Cute shirt too! :)

    ReplyDelete