Friday, February 26, 2010

Did you just double dip?

You dipped…

00comment1

00comment2

and you dipped again!

00comment3

00comment4

00comment5

Jeremy has been know to double dip more than just giveaway winners, but that’s an entirely different post. He was going to draw a few more times and I’m sure he would have picked everyone if I would have let him, but I had to stop him somewhere. Congrats Amy and Katherine- not one but two winners today. I’ll be emailing later!

To those of you who weren’t so lucky this time I do have great news. The apron top pattern will be back, it’s just going to undergo some back surgery first and it will have a buddy soon as well! Things are working out great, I just need to take some time to get it all together. So hang in there and I’ll let you know when it’s back (with a back) and other great stuff.

Have a great weekend, I know Amy and Katherine are going to have a much brighter one at least ;).

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! Can't wait to see the overhaul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners! I can't wait to see the tutorial, such a cute top!!

    ReplyDelete