ok-your pages are so freakin cute! Excatly how many did you get done at the scrapaganza? Cute belly and even cuter toes! I am so glad that it is u and not me! Congreats on winning the contest! Glad to know that those people know a great seamstress/creative innovator when they see one! So-what did you win?
You are hilarious! I love the toe shot.. it makes you look SUPER tall with tiny toes!! :o) What a fun picture to have later on when you can actually see those toes again!
Bridget. My package. My package. My package. Holy Cow you have good taste. And are generous. And amazing. I feel like I just won the lottery. THANK YOU! And your belly. I just want to touch it, it looks so incredibly round and LOVELY. You're toes peeking out are pretty cute too. I LOVE your scrapbook pages!
i stumbled across you blog while i was blog surfing... I am now a new stalker of yours... Loving your super round belly... at least you can still see your toes... ahhh, the miracles of life- congratulations and good luck!
Yet again I am asking for you to scrap for me. You are so awesome!! With all that talent you have maybe you could at least teach me. Can I come play at your house one weekend and we could scape if you won't just do it for me??!! What do you say? I could rent a u-haul and bring all my stuff with me and share with ya! Love ya Tail
I still love those pages! Your stuff is always so cute. And I still laugh at your Manchild-Ballerina such classic pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour belly looks like an optical illusion! :):) Your toes looks so tiny. :):):) I think Kennedy's almost ready!
ok-your pages are so freakin cute! Excatly how many did you get done at the scrapaganza?
ReplyDeleteCute belly and even cuter toes! I am so glad that it is u and not me!
Congreats on winning the contest! Glad to know that those people know a great seamstress/creative innovator when they see one! So-what did you win?
love the belly shot =)
ReplyDelete♡ They all look great! :)
ReplyDeleteDay 6 made me crack up. Better you than me. Although I look like that without ababy 30 days from earth
ReplyDeleteYou are hilarious! I love the toe shot.. it makes you look SUPER tall with tiny toes!! :o) What a fun picture to have later on when you can actually see those toes again!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the belly/toes shot. That is priceless. You do beautiful scrapping as well.
ReplyDeleteBridget. My package. My package. My package. Holy Cow you have good taste. And are generous. And amazing. I feel like I just won the lottery. THANK YOU! And your belly. I just want to touch it, it looks so incredibly round and LOVELY. You're toes peeking out are pretty cute too. I LOVE your scrapbook pages!
ReplyDeletei stumbled across you blog while i was blog surfing... I am now a new stalker of yours... Loving your super round belly... at least you can still see your toes... ahhh, the miracles of life- congratulations and good luck!
ReplyDeleteYet again I am asking for you to scrap for me. You are so awesome!! With all that talent you have maybe you could at least teach me. Can I come play at your house one weekend and we could scape if you won't just do it for me??!! What do you say? I could rent a u-haul and bring all my stuff with me and share with ya!
ReplyDeleteLove ya Tail