Hey that pregnant foot looks normal sized in the freezing water! :):) You gotta love ol' catherine. Cool pic!:)R.
what a cool pic. You really are artsy talented in everyway.
34 DAYS left according to your floaty on the side. WOW
I love your picture. You are so talented! I loved your scrapbook page also. Do you want to do all of my scrapbooking for me. I think I might have some stuff to get started. Love ya Tail.
What an incredible photo. I wish my foot looked that great under water. I am in desperate need of a pedicure. :)
♡ OHHH that looks like it feels good! it was SOOOo HOOOTTT yesterday! :)
Hey that pregnant foot looks normal sized in the freezing water! :):) You gotta love ol' catherine. Cool pic!
ReplyDelete:)R.
what a cool pic. You really are artsy talented in everyway.
ReplyDelete34 DAYS left according to your floaty on the side. WOW
ReplyDeleteI love your picture. You are so talented! I loved your scrapbook page also. Do you want to do all of my scrapbooking for me. I think I might have some stuff to get started. Love ya Tail.
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible photo. I wish my foot looked that great under water. I am in desperate need of a pedicure. :)
ReplyDelete♡ OHHH that looks like it feels good! it was SOOOo HOOOTTT yesterday! :)
ReplyDelete