Monday, July 21, 2008

Brief wordless break...

Just had to pop in and interrupt my wordless week because I don't think I can hold it in until Friday. I won the Micheal Miller Baby Bootie Contest!!!!!!! There were so many extremely cute booties on there, I feel very lucky they chose me. I can stop checking my email 10 times a day and no one in my family can say I never call them anymore, I called them all today ;o).

Here's the link to the Craftzine post and the runners up (also super super adorable so go check them out)-

http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2008/07/winners_of_the_michael_miller.html

I'm back to wordless now.

26 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for you! I really love them and I want a pair....are you selling them yet? :) CONGRATULATIONS!! This should get you through your last few weeks of pregnancy, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again!! They are just adorable and you totally deserve the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I saw them on Flickr just today and thought they were absolutely the best ones there! Hope you start to sell them or at least sell the pattern. I would love to make some for my hopeful "granddaughter". My daughter is pregnant and we don't know what it is yet. So here's hoping it is a girl.

    Again Congratulations!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. They were so cute! I am loving your wordless pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See how awesome you are!! Congrats AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I totally knew you were gonna win! You were my favorite. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win. The shoes are beautiful.

    (btw, I'm a boy-making machine. five boys and one girl.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROCK STAR! Can I get your autograph? Congrats to you. See, you CAN do this:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl! Congratulations on your big win--you deserve it! Your shoes are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so modest. YOU DIDNT tell everyone you won a SEWING MACHING and a 100 gift cert. WOW. hasnt your machine been giving you greef anyway lately? how cool for you. ITs also cool that you got grand prize. have to run. YEAH FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute booties!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ♡ Way to go you!!! I loved yours so it doesn't surprise me that you won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! There was some really cute ones but yours were my favorites! Glad the judges agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! wow! That's great! Cute booties! And a new sewing machine and gift card?!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think they WERE the cutest ones on there! If brynley were still little I would TOTALLY buy some from you! That's so exciting you get a NEW sewing machine too! WHOO HOO! And of course free money to feed the habit - YAY!!
    Congrats!

    brandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. totally deserving. They look amazing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your were the best! Congrats! Such an amazing prize.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a lurker...but LOVE the booties...I echo the sentiments of many, can you sell them or at least sell the pattern? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I checked it out and your booties were the cutest. Congratulations on winning! Nice prizes too - it's good to see that being a crafty momma has it's rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats!! Those are so cute and a winning a sewing machine, how awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You totally deserved to win! Your booties are to die for and I still hope to be able to buy a pair one day! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats! You rocked that contest! So happy for your win--your design was adorable! .... And I'm one of the hopefuls waiting for you to sell your pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. seriously, these are the cutest little booties ever. I think i need to go try and copy them:)

    Congrats, you deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm glad to know someone so famous. I'm planning on riding THOSE coattails! Many, many congratulations. I think I have a new post for the weekend!! SO Darling!

    ReplyDelete