super cute pages!! I bet you did them at your scrap away weekend!! I love love love the frame idea!! i love the pots with the grass. I have tried that as well-never worked for me. My advice-buy fake-last longer!! I think that I am going to copy that. It would be super cute on top of my piano!
Don't you just love girls and their moods? She is adorable though.
ReplyDeleteKimber is developing her many moods and its getting on our nerve....... cute page
ReplyDeleteOh how I love that kid. Yes and all of her moods! I love this page. Did you ever answer me on doing my pages! I'll pay ya!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way.... You wordless???!!
ReplyDeletesuper cute pages!! I bet you did them at your scrap away weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love the frame idea!! i love the pots with the grass. I have tried that as well-never worked for me. My advice-buy fake-last longer!!
I think that I am going to copy that. It would be super cute on top of my piano!
You already know my love for that page. You had me at your folded ribbon.. Let do another getaway tomorrow okay?!
ReplyDelete:)Rachel
♡ I LOVE that one!!! :)
ReplyDelete