Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been productive...


And I'm not talking baby-wise, although I'm sure stuff's going on in there to. The heavens have aligned, must be something about leap day, I have a clean house and I got some sewing done. My dishes are done, bread baked, floors mopped, windows washed, pile of jeans mended, showered, my log cabin block is done, and I'm almost finished with a digital project I've been working on for my family.

It's not the miracle I'm saying it is though because I still have laundry to fold and my bathroom needs a touch up but it's good enough for me! Now if I could just get off the stinking internet fabric searching I would be in great shape. I think the girls need this fabric for their easter dresses...


Maybe one in this damask and one in a sheer dot I have and the other child... I'm not sure so I'm still looking.


Or this is would be bright and cheery and totally different than any other dress I've done...

I only have a few weeks left to get them done though so I need to search the internet for ideas and fabric ;o). Have a great Leap Day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the the pink print. And your block turned out very cute too!

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the block and I love the dark damask!!! LOVE IT!!!

    You got a TON accomplished today! Me all I did was fold a couple of loads of laundry. I should have mopped and a whole lot more!

    ReplyDelete