
Today is such a fun day for the kids and I love all the happy valentines they get and give but Cody and I usually don't celebrate. Not that we don't love each other (I am having our 5th) it's just not a big deal to either of us. We usually rent a movie and just spend time at home after the kids go to bed and eat a ton of candy. No gifts or anything and tonight we have a parent teacher conference at 6:00 so nothing special today.
I wanted to make the day more special for the ladies I visit and I love giving things away so I've been finishing their mugs today. Just something to brighten their day in case they might not be getting any other valentine today, they'll know I'm thinking of them. When I went to pick up Jeremy from school and get my mail I had a package waiting. Huhh??

I got an awesome suprise box filled with red scrapbooking supplies from Big Picture Scrapbooking! I never entered a drawing or anything so it was really unexpected. That just makes my day- I love it! Red is one of my favorite colors too. There's so much good stuff, lots of embellishments and I *love* embellishments. The note says "Happy "Red" Mail just for you. ~ Stacy". Thank you so much for my suprise valentine box. I think the note is hand written so I might even have Stacy Julians signature- how cool am I??
I want happy mail. Alas all I got in the mail today was Bill's. YUCK!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun stuff though. I want on your mailing list.
:)Rachel.
I laughed at your "we do love each other we are having our 5th".
♥ We don't do anything for v-day either.
ReplyDeleteLLlooooVvve you happy mail. How nice was that! Very cute stuff in there too...