Monday, December 10, 2007

I branched out,


And made some ice cream cones from my cupcake tutorial for the bazaar last week. They are much easier to make (just faster) than a cupcake bottom and in my opinion a little cuter, but I have this thing with cherries. Who doesn't like a cherry on top?? This was my favorite one, mostly because it used to be a new sweater I didn't like until now and I'm so glad it's found a good home. I still have 2 white cupcakes left but that's not to shabby, I thought I'd end up with a lot more than that.

I'm off to make some trees for our Enrichment centerpieces tomorrow. Remind me again why I torture myself and wait for the very last second? Better get cracking since it is 9:30. Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. They're very cute. 2 left isn't bad at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gonna love them! Hope your tree's turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I thought the cupcakes were cute but I LOVE the ice cream cones! So fun!

    ReplyDelete