I can breathe again- the bazaar is over! I could kick myself for not blogging at 2:00 in the morning when I was threading handles and bead cherries but that late (early?) I wasn't in my right mind. I finally got the last one done at 2:15 a.m. I wanted to show my cute little milk crate all laden with ice cream cones and cupcakes but didn't get a single picture- all those days of rear aching, neck tweeking sewing and nothing to show for it. Oh well.
The bazaar went well for all those who made sweet stuff and baked goods but not so well for the people who made crafty stuff (me). I did better than I thought I would which is great but it's hard to see everything fly out of there but your own stuff. I'm so glad I made things I knew I could give away so I'm not out anything which is great. I made 19 ornaments and still have 15 if that tells you anything.
My mom, Brittany, and aunt Tina popped up for a few hours and brought me lots of goodies, shopped the bazaar -I saw the squirrel mom, no pity buying! ;o), entered me in a raffle when I wasn't there (I won two prizes!) and then left. I barely got to visit with them but it was fun to have them come un-expected. My house looked really bad and the kids looked like rag muffins- sorry guys!
Cody and I are going to Handel's Messiah this evening without the kids, did I mention WITHOUT the kids. I could use the break before the holiday season really kicks in!
Did you sell all your purses? Yeah that you get to get out of the house tonight WITHOUT kids!!! That's my kind of night out!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll just call you later! And no worries I will BRAG about your stuff I got. IT LOVE THEM!! I willb blog about them later, you think your house is bad. Try moving a room that you have been in for 12 yrs.. And the boys stuff and and and.. Yeah my house is toast right now..
ReplyDeleteYour puses are way cute. I just saw them on Rachel's blog. I can't believe that you had to do the scalloped edge on all of those! I did a scalloped edge on a dress for Eliza and hated it. It was a pain in the butt! So here's to you and your patience and craftiness! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah I love the cherry on top of the ice cream cone cute idea!!!