Monday, September 24, 2007

A little proof


That I do actually scrapbook at least once a season. I just haven't felt like scrapbooking - at all - lately. While I was making wrappers to cover 40 mini chocolates and scouring my paper scraps on Saturday (yes, it was for my lesson- over kill!) I found the beginnings of this little tag book I intended to finish for Jeremy.

It's going to be a book of important phone numbers for him to hang inside his backpack in case he needs to reach one of us. You know, when he *forgets* to tell me that he decided to go with one of his friends after school and would have called but he forgot my cell phone number and would have walked home but it got to dark and and and. This little book is supposed to nip that in the bud before it begins but it won't do much good if I never finish it. It's a good thing I found it because I ran across this blog post yesterday (is that not a great boy page!) and it made me think "oh yea, the tag book". I might actually finish it this week, after the burp cloths I promised to finish in August. I'm soooo behind!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah will you hurry up already! :) This coming from the woman who was suppose to make them herself. :):):) Can't wait to see the tag book completed. Better not let Melissa see this post she's gonna know you scrap once in a blue moon. :) Yes, Hi Melissa!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cute idea. I made Emma memorize my cell phone and tried to get her to do Joe's but it would be a great idea for the "just in case" numbers. I also like Rachel can't wait to see your completed tag book. How big is it?

    ReplyDelete