Saturday, September 1, 2007

Don't mind me

I have a love hate relationship with my internet. I am one of those old fogies that still has dial-up. Why?? Because we are too cheap to pay the extra $2 a month for high speed. Is it worth it, well that's an astounding yes but somehow Cody and I can't commit. One of these days I'm actually going to make the switch but until then I'm drooling over here over all the fun little toys I keep finding on the internet. If I only had high speed I could find so much more! Here's a little wish list of a few things I either want to make, own, or just look at and fawn over. How cute are these...

Frozen Charlotte Dolls from Jennifer Murphy. Her Christmas ornaments are begging to live with me for my toy tree this year. Especially the mouse, aawhhh!





West Hills horse fabric by Heather Ross. Mary needs something made with this.



This cute sweater vest from Boden, I think all girls in my house need this one!




Cute patterns from WeeWonderfuls. The butterfly just speaks to me.





I've been stalking this blog lately to. I would love to re-do the girls room like this one! Very cute.

Of course that's just the tip of the drool worthy wish list ice burg but until I get high speed I'll just have to wish in slow-mo.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 2 Posts in a row! You are on a roll! Can you blog tomorrow to? :)

    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete