Thursday, August 26, 2010

My fire runneth over

Oh my goodness, I think I have one too many irons in my sewing fire.  These are just what I have laid out for today and don’t include the conclusion of project cousin or about 15 other piles of junk I have sorted and waiting.

00projects

All baby projects and most of them are not for me. Thankfully they don’t have to be finished today but wouldn’t that be awesome.  I know 5 pregnant women all due before I am and some of them having their babies within the next few days and weeks.

Can everyone do me a favor and stop procreating for 5 minutes please! Do not drink Oregon water until my project piles dwindle down.  That’s a direct order.  Thanks a ton.

Next week should be rockin’ with the baby project shares though! I already have 2 down for my little bean, I just haven’t shared yet.  I’ll sketch up the cabana some time this weekend and get that on here to.

Have a fantastic weekend, school starts on Monday- hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet site, I had not come across bridgetbaxter.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
    Keep up the superb work!

    ReplyDelete