Saturday, August 7, 2010

I want to cry!

I want to cry every day just because I’m hormonally imbalanced right now but I really want to cry because after a month I finally have my very own internet back!  I really appreciate those who let me steal their internet every once in a while but there’s nothing like being able to get on and blog in your jammies you know?  It might take me a year to get caught up with email and I don’t even want to look at my Google reader right now but I can, and it feels good.

We’re smack dab in the middle of a family reunion this weekend but while my pot yuck dessert is cooking I thought I’d share a little of what I’ve been up to.

 

bjorncover

Just a quick carrier cover in boyish colors.  I can’t wait to put a tiny little bum in there. I’ve been sewing up a storm the last few weeks so I have other good stuff I’ll show off when the family stuff slows down.  Have a fantastic weekend!  I love that I can say that- in my jammies even ;).

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is nice, I'm still in my jammies and it's after lunch but I'm exhausted from work all week and Saturday mornings in jammies are precious!

    Jennifer
    Feathers in the Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, only it's my laptop that's been absent since May... Welcome back! And, whoa! Are the boy colors adorable. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Love the boy colors on the carrier, how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this cover is amazing ... did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete