It’s spring (or at least it’s supposed to be) and for me that kicks in the urge to clean, purge, and make. I’ve purged what I’m willing to purge, I’m in the middle of the clean bit, and now I really want to start the make part because cleaning stinks. That’s why I had 5 kids remember? Put ‘em to work. If we had horses I’d have them wrangling chickens, baking bread, cleaning draperies and bringing me lemonade all day while I sit by my fabric and fan myself. Kidding… but if you know anyone that has miniature horses let me know.
Last night I changed things around and tidied up my blog sidebar a bit. I listed all my full tutorials, not just the 3 most popular. I like it so much better. You can see all the other posts with tutorial references in them by clicking on “tutorials” in my tag cloud. There’s some good stuff there to.
Today I’m throwing this stuff together-
Not all on the same project, that would be tacky, or super creative. I’m going to work on a little something for a sweet little baby that really needs some love from her 2nd cousin-in-law once removed. Consequently that means a little something for the rest of you, stay tuned…
I've been having the same urges to purge, clean, and make. So far I've just skipped ahead to the make part. I think I probably need to backtrack a little though. Our apartment is kind of a mess.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Bridget, your fabrics look so wonderful!!! I would want to make too.
ReplyDelete