This is Weeds. I love this girl. She’s sassy, scrawny, super funny, and her own little person. For a 3 year old she’s pretty dang smart if I do say so myself.
I was flipping through all 6 channels on my t.v. last night and Cops must have been on because we came across a police officer arresting a woman. I flip channels pretty fast so I didn’t think anyone noticed. Kaci did.
Kaci- “Mom, is that lady going to jail?”
Me- “Yep”
Kaci- “She did a bad thing huh mom.”
Me- “Sometimes when grown ups do bad things they have to go to a big grown up time out for a while.”
Kaci- “Is she gonna get a trial?”
Seriously- she’s 3. Where do they get this stuff?
Awesome, I love it! Hmm...I think you may have a future lawyer on your hands!
ReplyDeleteHaha! What a smart kid!
ReplyDeleteLMAO.. Nuff said! ;)
ReplyDeleteI also have a three year old who makes me go "Whaaa???" Aren't they great? :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, clever girl! Who said TV makes the brain go soggy?!
ReplyDelete:) too sweet... Enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Sheila
That totally made me chuckle and smile. How adorable is she!!!
ReplyDelete:) Tessa