**The giveaway is closed**
A new apron top. I tease you not it’s giveaway time! I know, it’s about time right. Well better late than never. I absolutely love sewing these and it’s a good thing because I was going to give away the top Kaci modeled but she “really really really” wanted to wear it for the rest of the day. She wouldn’t take it off and it looks like her so it’s hers.
So how about a custom apron top in your choice of size from 2 to 10? I don’t have any wildwood fabric left so the winner will get to choose from either the Amy Butler black (olive technically) combo on the left or the Amy Butler pink combo on the right.
So here’s the low down-
*Anyone can enter just leave a comment on this post with your email address if it’s not in your profile to be entered to win. Unless you are that yucky \/iagra person who keeps leaving gross comments, you sir/madam cannot enter and will not be counted ;).
*One comment per person please.
*If you are a follower of this blog you get one extra entry. Just include “I’m a follower” or something like that so I can count you twice. For example If you are a follower you could leave something like this-
Even though you never learned how to whistle and that’s weird I want to win and I’m a follower so I want to win twice.
I’ll shut this puppy down in one week so you have until Wednesday night to enter. Good luck and if you’re as lucky as I am don’t worry. I’m almost finished with the tutorial so you can make one if you don’t win.
Have a fantastic Thursday!
I'm the first, yay! Where do you find such cute fabric?!
ReplyDeletebax3ter(at)hotmail(dot)com
CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely wanna win.
I am also a blog follower : )
ReplyDeleteGonna head over to twitter and tweet this for ya too!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOoh. This top is super adorable! I love this style. Please enter me to win! (Well, please enter me to win on my daughter's behalf.) Also, I am a follower! But, more importantly, I have had a link to your blog on a sidebar on my blog for quite some time. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo adorable! I can see why she didn't want to take it off... I wouldn't either :)
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower :)
this top is so adorable and I would love to win one! I also follow your blog.
ReplyDelete-Crystal
This is adorable, sign me up please!
ReplyDeleteTasha at
cheekabeeka@gmail.com
I am also a follower, so sign me up again please!
ME TOO, ME TOO! AND I STALK YOU EVERY DAY!
ReplyDeleteUUUHH.. ON YOUR BLOG, THAT IS.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable!
ReplyDeletepiscesvirgo(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a current blog follower
ReplyDeletepiscesvirgo(at)gmail(dot)com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love this. The fact that even if I don't win and learn to sew in a straight line, I can sew this with your tutorial. Woot!
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower. Sorry to let you know that somehow my 11 month old daughter has known how to whistle for a month and a half:)
ReplyDeletethanks to linda i'm here to win!!!
ReplyDeletejakemelissajakea@aol.com
and i'm a new follower...even though you can't wistle!
ReplyDeletejakemelissajakea@aol.com
This is beautiful! Love the fabrics. Glad your computer is working again -- I'm a follower!!
ReplyDeleteCute apron top!! I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely adorable! I would love one for my almost 5 year old. And once my aunt gets around to giving me her old sewing machine, I can make one for my one year old! Also, I'm a follower, or at least subcribed in reader, I don't remember which.... But for the record, I couldn't whistle for the longest time.
ReplyDeleteooooooo lovely!
ReplyDeletemy little niece would adore having one of these for her very own!!!
i'm a following ... via my google reader. ;o)
my email is sara at red owl designs dot com
thanks!
Oh, yes please enter me for pink in girls size 10!
ReplyDeletemonicawalkAThotmailDOTcom
Oh, yes, I follow you--my blog is really just a big blogroll so I can follow my faves!
ReplyDeletemonicawalkAThotmailDOTcom
How stinking adorable!! I know a little girl that would just be darling in one of these!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm a follower now too!
I want to win this for my daughter, and I am a follower on Google Reader
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower so count me twice :)
ReplyDeleteI can't whistle. Sadly my tongue just won't contort into the right shape. Oh well.
Hooray for the give-away!!! I feel that i am a winner even if i dont win because of the tutorial. But, of course i want to win!!! And i am a follower! Yahoo, two chances to win!
ReplyDeleteHOW STINKIN CUTE!!! :) Enter me to win please (and i'm a follower as well). :) Glad to see your computer is out of ICU and your back at it again. I missed your posts!
ReplyDeleteoh that olive one is going to be so purty!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower (of course)!
you are so kind to offer a tutorial--I can't wait! I see many of these in my future!
How cute!! Would love to be included in your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower as well! Yeah that's two chances of winning!
Kim
klip585@yahoo.com
I have got to figure this out! Storey needs one of these. I'd love to win one so I don't have to make up a pattern and make my own :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Google Reader-does that count?
OOOh, cute! I made one of these for my niece for her birthday, I really wanted to keep it for my little girl but she was just a baby at the time. I would love to win one!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a loyal follower!
ReplyDeletePick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!! I LOVE it!! and if I don't win I can't wait to sew it for my daughter!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm a stalker *ahem* I mean, I'm a follower! I LOVE your blog!!!
I think my e-mail is on my profile...if not -
holland_amy2002@yahoo.com
I recently found your blog and have loved looking at all of your creations. The apron top is adorable and if I don't win, I might just have to make one myself. :)
ReplyDeletekmthomas13 [at] yahoo [dot] com
What a cute top! (and what a great giveaway, thank you!). Ooh, I'm a follower, too (and I love your tutorials, I made the knot dress for my little girl and I plan to make another this spring!)
ReplyDelete(I think my e-mail address is in my profile, but just in case - dustykins@yahoo.com)
Oh my gosh, how cute!! I can definitely understand her not wanting to take it off. And yay, I just became your 400th follower!:-)
ReplyDeleteI would love, love, love to win!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteclmackanos@gmail.com
Ooh, count me in. I would love to win! times 2 because I follow you :)
ReplyDeletecheshiresmile82@gmail.com
That is so cute! Looking forward to the tutorial! (and I follow)
ReplyDeleteHey I didn't know what a blog was- until I found yours! I love it & I am always checking for new posts! I would love this apron top- or at least the "how" on making one! Congrats on 400+ followers- I think I was 316!
ReplyDeleteOh boy would my little Pickle (Allyson) ever look cute in one of those =] I am a blog follower so count me twice please. Thank you!
ReplyDeletesixpack7678@embarqmail(dot)com
SMHammond5@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable top! I follow your blog and have even recommended it to a few crafty friends too! Thanks for the giveaway offer! I like the combo on the left!
ReplyDeletecute top, and I'm in love with Amy Butler fabric - perfect! mandybeez@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteVery cute top! Thank you for being so generous as to allow me a chance to win. I'm a follower, and would love the top in the pink fabric in a size 3.
ReplyDeleteand I'm a follower! love it all! mandybeez@gmail.com
ReplyDeletewow don't know how anyone could leave gross comments to you.
ReplyDeleteI should win cause its my birthday today & checking your blog was the first nice b'day thing i'v done for myself today...(bet my nose is brown now ..lol)cheers
p.s i'm a follow as well all the way from down under(australia)
ReplyDeletecheers
I love these! I am a follower:)
ReplyDeletebabiesundercover@yahoo.ca
Yay, you're back. I've been missing you! And this is so cute! Love it.
ReplyDeleteMelanie
melbaxrow2002@yahoo.com
I love the top and have a little girl who would love it! I am also a follower who has shared some of your ideas with others!! ie. high chair cover!
ReplyDeletethreadedthru(at)wowway.com
I would {LOVE} to be entered!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick the fabric set on the right. :)
I'm a loyal follower. :)
ReplyDeleteAs usual, can't wait for your tutorial!
ReplyDeletecute top, I have a 6 year old little girl that would love this, I am a follower too....sorry about an icky commenter, creepy!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! I love your blog (I just found it through Nikki's Nifty Knacks site) and am a follower through blogger!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable. My daughter would be able to add it to her 5 outfits she changes in and out of everyday.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! My daughter would be thrilled. I would choose the combo on the left. I too am a follower!
ReplyDeletebrittanyeg@gmail.com
I am a follower!
ReplyDeletebrittanyeg@gmail.com
Me, me! Pick me! I follow you all around this here internet!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! And I love/follow your blog. I used part of your apron dress tutorial to create one of my own... you make some precious stuff!
ReplyDeleteamyspriggs@bellsouth.net
Amy~
Love it!!!!! And I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteI loooooove it!
ReplyDeletetiffdeon at yahoo dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletetiffdeon at yahoo dot com
tlbunker@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletetlbunker@hotmail.com
Would love to win, but can't wait to see the tutorial too!
ReplyDeleteI just found you blog a few days ago and I love it you are great and im a follower
ReplyDeletesuper cute! my girls would love this. I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteLove this top! And I check your blog everyday~so glad that you are back!
ReplyDeleteemgpkg@gmail.com
OMG!!! Too cute! Although I have 2 boys, I know a couple of little ladies that would love this for the spring summer.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower too!
Thank you for the chance to win.
Carolyn
OOOH - miss brynley needs ones of these! And... I'm definately a follower.. so I get two entries!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love both of those fabric combos!
ReplyDeletebiskitsmom at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your blog :)
ReplyDeletebiskitsmom at hotmail dot com
I love this dress and love Amy Butler fabric:) And now I'm a follower:)So I get two entries:)
ReplyDeleteOH ME ME ME!!! LOVE TO WIN!
ReplyDeleteAND IM A FOLLOWER - SO I WANNA WIN 2WICE!
Adorable choice of fabrics!!
ReplyDeleteetsyteachermom at gmail.com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteetsyteachermom at gmail dot com
Glad to see you back! Please enter me twice - I'm a follower. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteFirst and foremost...Welcome Back!! I have missed stalking...Oh I mean following you. Yes I am a follower and so enjoy getting a glimpse into the life that is Bridget and her family. Again welcome back and I look forward to your fun reads and tutorials too.
ReplyDeleteLaur
laurmk@kappauf.net
ADORABLE! I would love to win this for my little one!
ReplyDeleteI know how to whistle, and I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteWell I don't have any Viagara to sell you but can you still count me in? lol!! I am a follower of your blog on Bloglines, so you had better count me twice ;) My 9 year old girl would just die for an apron like that!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I want! I need!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!
PS I'm a follower!
These are TOO Cute!!! Hope I win ;)
ReplyDeleteHi I am a follower & would LOVE to win this item for my little girl! Thank you !
ReplyDeleteWendy
wjackson98@windstream.net
This is so cute! My daughter would absolutely love one! kcyoungren@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteCount me as a follower and a happy girl who would love to win:) Can't wait for the tutorial
ReplyDeletejrtruba@yahoo.com
SUPER SUPER CUTE! Thanks for the chance to win such a lovely shirt for my lil girl! :-)
ReplyDeleteI would love to win and I just became a follower. I am so glad your computer is up and running again!
ReplyDeleteI think this top is SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteI am also a follower!
bingoblue at hotmail.com
I love your blog! Kira told me about it awhile ago and now I'm hooked. You're super crafty and creative. I have to say I'm a bit jealous.
ReplyDeletepeachykeendahlin@live.com
adorable!!!
ReplyDeletekierstenkarhan@hotmail.com
Oh I (I mean my daughter) would totally love to win that aprin top! So cute and so very generous of you! Enter me in, and of course, I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I love it and your fabric choices! Thanks for doing a tutorial for all of us too-that's so nice of you!
ReplyDeletei'm a follower now-I check your blog all the time-I thought I was a follower already
ReplyDeleteI have three dd who would love this! I think I am a follower--just adjusted that so please enter me twice!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back!
Wendy
I love this top and my daughter would love it too. Please sign me up to win. I'm also a follower.
ReplyDeleteBridget, I have stumbled through here on several occasions on the search for cute things to make my 3sweet girlies to wear... finally I bookmarked the page and became a follower because your stuff is just too darn adorable to miss!!
ReplyDeleteI want to win twice since I follow and I wont have to choose between the fabric!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a fun blog with so many cute things! I love stalking-I mean Following-you!!
ReplyDeletecharisse_medico@yahoo.com
Super cute!! I think my daughter would love it!!
ReplyDelete♥ Very cute!!! I love it! :)
ReplyDelete♥ Doesn't it drive you crazy when people leave mean comments? I dont' get it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm a follower! :)
Just found you blog and became a "stalker".. lol
ReplyDeleteLove everything that you've done and I am sooooooooo envious!!!
i'm a follower and love the apron top!!! soooo much, i have 3 girls.
ReplyDeleteharding2000.blogspot.com
or
lauraharding2000@msn.com
love it!!! and i need 3!! i follow
ReplyDeletelauraharding2000@msn.com or
harding2000.blogspot.com
Adorable--I love the fabric choices!
ReplyDeleteBridget- SOOOOOOO cute!! My Julia would be adorable in that. ;) Crossing my fingers that I win.
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm a long time follower/subscriber. I was bummed having you away for so long with your computer down. Glad to have you back! ;)
ReplyDeletesorry you have a yucky v person. hate that. cute top!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love your blog. Can't wait for the tute. Please enter me in. Thanks
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! I love the Amy butler black it is tooo cute.
ReplyDeleteI am now a stalker too!
found you when looking for a pattern (apron dress) made it with dd, and love it, sent someone else your way too!! following you too!! that is 2 toos and 2 entries, wow, multi-tasking ;)
ReplyDeleteI never win anything, but that is ok I can't wait to see the tutorial!! Thanks so much for making one.
ReplyDeleteThat top is so cute! You are so talented. I would love to win one.
ReplyDeletestangel989@gmail.com
Since I can't whistle eaither I won't hold it against you. Love following your blog, fingers crossed those double entries will help me win such a beautiful top!
ReplyDeleteI think this is absolutely adorable. I am so looking forward to the tute! I'm so glad your computer is fixed. I have missed you posting! And don't feel bad I can't whistle either, oh and I am a follower too!
ReplyDeletesandra-jo@hotmail.com
Very cute- I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love it and I wanna be entered! I check into your blog regularly...you make me want to learn to sew!!!
ReplyDeletesarabreedon@hotmail.com
Darling! I would love to win one for my little girl.
ReplyDeleteBoth fabric combinations are gorgeous and will look great as one of your apron tops. Count me in as a follower! Thanks.
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeletelighow at gmail dot com
Adorable as usual! I'm a follower and I'd love to win, those fabrics are so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm thinking the Amy B. in pink...thanks so much. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteOHHH what a cute top! Love it! Wanna win for sure . OH and thanks so much for leaving a comment on my T-shirt tutorial earlier today. I wanna see yours when you are done with it. Please !
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm givin it my bestest and I'm following you now too.
ReplyDeletevery cute! I can see my little 2yrd girl wearing this while she says I crack egg, I crak egg
ReplyDeletetkgagne@yahoo.com
I just found your blog. I am really digging it!! I could definitely see my 6 year old in this top.
ReplyDeleteWoW! Just came across your blog... feel like a winner already. I am just became a follower, does that count!? Or do you have to understand the whistle comment -ha! shannondillard@bellsouth.net
ReplyDeleteCount me in, that is adorable! And I love the fabric combinations.
ReplyDeleteI'm one of your stalkers...I mean followers. :)
ReplyDeletethis would be darling on my little girl.
ReplyDeletebtw- i found the adorable v-day t's with sock sleeves here at your blog. and made them for my girls. they were SEW EASY!
http://jonesidosio.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-february.html
i'm now working on getting mommies together seasonally to make shirts for our girls through out the year! this will be a great way to have a mom's night out.
thanks!
Oh my sweet Karley NEEDS this! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love being a follower... it's so much easier than making all the major decisions!
alexaappell(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have a little girl who would be just as adorable as your little one in this top. Too cute! Count me in!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the op.
zoellnercavin@yahoo.com
very cute, unsure if i am too late but oh well!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I follow you :)
ReplyDeleteLove it...so glad I found your blog...I follow you too. chozengirl1@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm new to your blog, and I love it!
ReplyDeleteYeh!!!! I just came across your blog a few days ago and am addicted to it already!:) lol... I love to sew and finding your tutorials is very inspirational. I love this apron shirt and would LOVE to win it!!!
ReplyDeleteleslieedens@yahoo.com I am also now a FOLLOWER toO!!!
this is so adorable Bridget! great job!
ReplyDeleteso cute, my older daughter (3yr.) would love this......she pointed to the black/olive choice.
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE!! Just became a Follower:)
ReplyDeletei'd love to win!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the tutorial, even if I don't win, I still won, right?!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just became a stalker. Oh, I mean a follower...
ReplyDeleteI would love one for my little girl. It is so cute! I am a follower too! samanthadavis(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteOh oh I want to win!! The Amy Butler olive fabric is my absolute favorite print of her's (but honestly I love them all) and this top is just too adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I would love to put this on my little girl. (I'm a follower, so lucky me. . . I have a double shot of winning it for her.)
ReplyDeleteSO cute! My dd would look adorable in either fabric combo. :)
ReplyDeletei'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I can't wait to make one, and I'm also a follower now. Thanks so much and keep up the great blogging!
ReplyDeletesherristotler@gmail.com
I would love to win - the top is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen adorable!
ReplyDeleteJauna
jauna@juno.com
I am most definitely a blog follower how could I not be with all your great ideas!
ReplyDeletejauna
jauna@juno.com
What a cute apron, any little girl would love to wear it!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog! I love it! I am a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI think my girls would love this apron top! I will have to give it a try.
ReplyDeleteBridget,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this apron top! Again, I am not surprised at your work!
adaniels@isds.org
I would love to win....jn_knapp@sbcglobal.net just in case!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win! I have twins so this would help me so I would only have 1 to make.
ReplyDelete:)
carol
maplecreekracing @ comcast dot net
I am a new follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower, so count me in TWICE! That top is adorable
ReplyDeleteOh, yes I want to win, AND I'm following your blog, too, so count me twice!!! Love seeing your talent!!
ReplyDeleteI love the top, it would look great on both my girls!darcyrios@gmail.com,
ReplyDelete